YouTube (click here)
A custom and unique mechanic job script. Offers full interaction & immersion when roleplaying as a mechanic - tons of features to play with!
- Ownable Mechanic Shops:
- Players can purchase mechanic shop and operate them.
- Add as many shops on the map in config.
- Configurable price, menu-pos, storage, workbench, lift(s) etc. for each mechanic shop.
- Players can rename mechanic shop, manage employees, manage account or sell the shop.
- Boss can hire/fire/manage employees for each shop (requires ESX Society).
- Employees only have access to the shop they are hired in and not others.
- Storage System:
- Integrated a storage system.
- Mechanics hired in the specific mechanic shop, can access the storage.
- Deposit or withdraw items.
- All code related to storage is available, in-case u want to integrate InventoryHUD (not supported by DEFAULT)
- Workbench / Crafting:
- Integrated a workbench/crafting menu for mechanics.
- Set required materials for each craftable part in config.
- You can easily add more craftable parts in config.
- Vehicle Body Repairs:
- Mechanics raise a vehicle on a jack (requires item in inventory).
- Afterwards they analyze the vehicle, to get a body-damage-report.
- Then they use inventory item parts, such as doors, hood, trunk & wheels, to fix the broken/missing parts.
- Added really nice prop-emotes and synced very well.
- When body is 100% repaired, vehicle is lowered from the jack again.
- Vehicle Health/Engine Repairs :
- Mechanics raise a vehicle on the mechanic shop lift.
- They inspect the vehicle and fetch a vehicle health-part-damage-report.
- Each health-part, such as clutch, transmission, drive shaft etc., has a value from 0.0-10.0, where 0.0 is totally broken and 10.0 is perfect condition.
- After inspection, mechanic can repair specific parts up to a specific value from 0.0-10.0. Each 1.0 value/level costs x amount of materials (all configurable in config).
- When repairs are done, vehicle can be taken down from the lift again .
- Vehicle Collision/Health:
- Integrated a damage snippet, that sets engine health to 0-200 upon crashes.
- Random chances to slash 1-4 of the vehicle's tires.
- Random chances to degrade health values of vehicle health parts, such as radiator, brakes, electronics etc.
- Each health part has an effect upon driving. When value is below x amount (configurable), it triggers different malfunctions in the vehicle. For electronics, lights will go on/off, radio stations with switch. For brakes, the brake will suddenly kick in. For Drive-Shaft, the steering will suddenly to turn to one side.
- These malfunctions happen only when health value is below specific amount and varies for configurable amount of time .
- NPC Repair Jobs :
- Mechanics can carry out NPC jobs while no activity in their shop.
- They drive out to a position, repair the vehicle, collect the cash and move on.
- Possibility to cancel the job.
- Everything from position, to vehicle, to rewards are configurable.
- Mechanic Action Menu :
- Integrated an action menu for mechanics.
- This is an essential part of their work, which contains different functions.
- In here mechanics can also manage billings and use prop-emotes with toolbox, engine hoists etc.
- ESX Legacy and below (NOTE: Does NOT support EXM/ExtendedMode or ESX v2.0+)
- ESX Society [OPTIONAL] (Required for boss menu/employee management)
- ESX Addon Accounts [OPTIONAL] (Required for accounting)
QB Core Dependencies:
- The resource is fully unlocked and not obfuscated.
- It's almost fully configurable and it's done through the config.lua file.
- Translation is done through the language.lua file.
- Works perfectly with T1GER Chop Shop - in order to gather materials to craft body parts.
- All support, issues and/or bugs is done through a dev-ticket on my Official Discord. (make sure to have your order# ready)
- We do not offer support for custom changes.
- If necessary we can help with installation but it's pretty straightforward, just read the README.
- I or anyone affiliated with the creation of this product do not condone, support, promote, encourage or incentivize these or any type of activities relation to criminal acts in real life. This product is purely for at roleplay environment and video game-/play purposes.